Yes, in my many years of blogging I have never been nominated for a single award, but this week I’ve been nominated for three. Woo! Honoré Dupuis from Of Glass & Paper has nominated me for the Lovely Blog Award. This is very exciting and has made my morning. A big thank you to him and a thank you to everyone else who reads this blog. I will now commence the rules according to the award.
1. Thank the person who nominated you. Thanks you very much, it means a whole lot!
2. List several random facts about yourself. Did 25 yesterday; what’s another 7? )
3. Nominate 15 bloggers.
Seven Random Things
1. Yesterday I posted 25 things about myself, so here we go with another 7. I have been working on a rehash of my short story “Cycles”; this time it’s scary as all hell.
2. I’m working on changing this blog slowly, but surely (eep adverbs). I want to add a landing page, change the sidebars, and fix the pages.
3. Finnbar5000 and I always discuss opening our own magazine and starting a podcast. You never know. You never know.
4. I am not enrolled in college at the moment, instead I’m working two jobs. Gah.
5. It makes me happy when people comment on my post. So comment will yah? 😛
6. I have never completed a Nanowrimo or Campnanowrimo month, but this November I’m running into the game swimming.
7. Here’s a secret: I’m starting a new health blog following me on the journey as I diet and convert to a healthy life style. Keep your eyes open.
1. Cristian Mihai at http://cristianmihai.net/
2. Jeanne adwani at http://geezergirl.org/
3. Shannon A. Thompson at http://shannonathompson.com/
4. Amy at http://aysjaysandayches.wordpress.com/
5. Maeve Mc Murray http//maevemcmurray.com/
6. Finn at http://finnbar5000.wordpress.com/
7. Urban Knight at http://urbannight.wordpress.com/
8. Nicole Basaraba at http://universecityblog.wordpress.com/
9. Gin and Lemonade http://ginlemonade.wordpress.com/
10. Ryan Rawley http://ryanfrawley.wordpress.com/
11. Alexis A. Hunter at http://idreamagain.wordpress.com/
12. Gabriela Vargas at http://cribbings.wordpress.com/
13. Billie Jo Woods at http://usaukwoods.wordpress.com/
14. L at http://tryingnottobefat.com/
15. Alana Roberts http://alanaroberts.wordpress.com/
(Don’t worry I’ll have a real blog post later)
Well everyone thank you for everything. Have a nice day!