Well my birthday has come to a close in a great night of food and happiness and now I’m back to the grind-or back to the journey! The grind sounds way too much like work and while writing may take loads of dedication, determination, and time, but it certainly doesn’t equate itself to work. Now that I’ve gotten myself over that- let’s get into the topic of the post: Nanowrimo 2012. Ah the times are a’changing-I feel like Camp Nanowrimo was just yesterday.
Category Archives: Nanowrimo ’12
By Damian Rucci
CountdownDays Until NanowrimoNovember 1st, 2012The big day is here.
- RT @pidiotpidiot: Can't decide what's worse: having someone send you unsolicited nudes or having someone send you unsolicited links to buy… 17 minutes ago
- RT @FucaloroThomas: Don't take your time, take theirs. #poems #poetry #nazipunksfuckoff 20 minutes ago
- RT @KazeemComedy: Who ever discovered this needs some kind of an award. #TRUMP #POTUS https://t.co/8AgN2HI1qT 1 hour ago
- @melissajenningz I was in an argument with a poet at an event and he reviewed my book 1 star. (No book hadn't even… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 hours ago
- @melissajenningz Writers are so ego ridden it's disgusting sometimes 2 hours ago
Search The Gray Pen
Top Posts & Pages