Well my birthday has come to a close in a great night of food and happiness and now I’m back to the grind-or back to the journey! The grind sounds way too much like work and while writing may take loads of dedication, determination, and time, but it certainly doesn’t equate itself to work. Now that I’ve gotten myself over that- let’s get into the topic of the post: Nanowrimo 2012. Ah the times are a’changing-I feel like Camp Nanowrimo was just yesterday.
Category Archives: Nanowrimo ’12
By Damian Rucci
CountdownDays Until NanowrimoNovember 1st, 2012The big day is here.
- @kylebwolf I’m not an anti-capitalist by any means but eliminating net neautrality and expecting Americans to trust… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- RT @giordkat: @damianrucci can confirm. all science is fake and i hate sex 2 hours ago
- @lolaandjolie And I’m over here wishing I was drinking lol 3 hours ago
- @lolaandjolie 😂😂😂 I’m just making fun of these Puritan bastards 3 hours ago
- I’ve kept quiet on social media during this whole #NetNeutrality scandal, as I’m just mind blown at how long this a… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 hours ago
Search The Gray Pen
Top Posts & Pages