Well my birthday has come to a close in a great night of food and happiness and now I’m back to the grind-or back to the journey! The grind sounds way too much like work and while writing may take loads of dedication, determination, and time, but it certainly doesn’t equate itself to work. Now that I’ve gotten myself over that- let’s get into the topic of the post: Nanowrimo 2012. Ah the times are a’changing-I feel like Camp Nanowrimo was just yesterday.
Category Archives: Nanowrimo ’12
By Damian Rucci
CountdownDays Until NanowrimoNovember 1st, 2012The big day is here.
- Preorder shirts are starting to go out now. Should be all shipped by end of week. Hmu if you're tryna rock a fat gu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @dragoneddied: Perhaps you should focus less on gatekeepers and what other people are doing/why everything sucks now and focus more on w… 2 days ago
- @HmGabeRicard @JMikeMorbid Yeah that shit sucks 2 days ago
- I blame the Scene kids for global warming. They killed the Ozone with tears, hairspray, and cringy pictures 2 days ago
- RT @damianrucci: It's been raining so much in Central Missouri I'm about to build an ark to save all my fellow fat people. You skinny peeps… 2 days ago
Search The Gray Pen
Top Posts & Pages