Well my birthday has come to a close in a great night of food and happiness and now I’m back to the grind-or back to the journey! The grind sounds way too much like work and while writing may take loads of dedication, determination, and time, but it certainly doesn’t equate itself to work. Now that I’ve gotten myself over that- let’s get into the topic of the post: Nanowrimo 2012. Ah the times are a’changing-I feel like Camp Nanowrimo was just yesterday.
Category Archives: Nanowrimo ’12
By Damian Rucci
CountdownDays Until NanowrimoNovember 1st, 2012The big day is here.
- RT @RattleMag: Death had seemed so abrupt to X, like a TV show she loved being cancelled … —Molly Peacock rattle.com/the-ex-world-b… 2 hours ago
- RT @sewozniak: @damianrucci Hancock only please, I don't want no mushroom print ;-) 4 hours ago
- Most frightening thing in the world is getting a Charlie horse while while you're receiving a blow job. 4 hours ago
- RT @JReinhartPoet: had a poem in the first volume - #submit fairy tale/#mythology retellings by 7/1 manawaker.com/starward-submi… #speculative #p… 5 hours ago
- RT @damianrucci: The first review of The Former Lives of Saints is now out on New Found! 😁 newfound.org/2017/06/25/the… 5 hours ago
Search The Gray Pen
Top Posts & Pages