Well my birthday has come to a close in a great night of food and happiness and now I’m back to the grind-or back to the journey! The grind sounds way too much like work and while writing may take loads of dedication, determination, and time, but it certainly doesn’t equate itself to work. Now that I’ve gotten myself over that- let’s get into the topic of the post: Nanowrimo 2012. Ah the times are a’changing-I feel like Camp Nanowrimo was just yesterday.
Category Archives: Nanowrimo ’12
By Damian Rucci
CountdownDays Until NanowrimoNovember 1st, 2012The big day is here.
- RT @NewPopLit: #spokenword at its best can be exciting. Just getting back into the groove at it. Timing, pace, voice, rhythm-- much is invo… 10 hours ago
- Today is #WorldPoetryDay and I wanted to take the time to thank all of the poets of there I now call my friends, to… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 16 hours ago
- @dean_rhetoric @oracleghost @chlamydiot666 @KhalypsoThePoet @caitrreynolds @ringtales @tepidautumn @TKia_… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 16 hours ago
- RT @dean_rhetoric: Your eyes are wasted here, have a list of accounts from some very funny/talented/beautiful/engaging humans as a reward f… 16 hours ago
- @taralynnhawk Thanks Tara!!! Glad you enjoyed it 22 hours ago
Search The Gray Pen
Top Posts & Pages