Well my birthday has come to a close in a great night of food and happiness and now I’m back to the grind-or back to the journey! The grind sounds way too much like work and while writing may take loads of dedication, determination, and time, but it certainly doesn’t equate itself to work. Now that I’ve gotten myself over that- let’s get into the topic of the post: Nanowrimo 2012. Ah the times are a’changing-I feel like Camp Nanowrimo was just yesterday.
Tag Archives: wordcount
By Damian Rucci
CountdownDays Until NanowrimoNovember 1st, 2012The big day is here.
- @matty_gil @UptownArtsBar Hopefully soon man! I plan on hitting Boston sometime this fall! 22 hours ago
- Hey Kansas City, tonight I’ll be reading at the @UptownArtsBar (w 3611 Broadway St, Kansas City) at 7pm with a bunc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
- @mikepowernyc @elancharang @VClevenger @PaperAndInkZine @sewozniak Congrats man 🔥🔥 22 hours ago
- RT @mikepowernyc: Excited AF for my first #chapbook of #poetry, coming next week from Analog Submission Press. Proud to share a roster with… 22 hours ago
- Just wanted to rap real quick with you about gratitude. Expect nothing my friends and be thankful for everything th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Search The Gray Pen
Top Posts & Pages