Well my birthday has come to a close in a great night of food and happiness and now I’m back to the grind-or back to the journey! The grind sounds way too much like work and while writing may take loads of dedication, determination, and time, but it certainly doesn’t equate itself to work. Now that I’ve gotten myself over that- let’s get into the topic of the post: Nanowrimo 2012. Ah the times are a’changing-I feel like Camp Nanowrimo was just yesterday.
Tag Archives: wordcount
By Damian Rucci
CountdownDays Until NanowrimoNovember 1st, 2012The big day is here.
- RT @matthaig1: Libraries aren't just about books. They are almost the only public space we have left which don't like our wallets more than… 23 minutes ago
- RT @HobieAnthony: #netneutrality is popular & vital to our democracy & econ it lets small e-commerce biz have a chance against big guys & c… 23 minutes ago
- May 8th at @EspressoJoes in Keyport. Taking the stage with a bunch of awesome punk bands https://t.co/8nuUv7j1XO 29 minutes ago
- Last night in Toledo, Ohio. https://t.co/vbglBFeQP0 8 hours ago
- Doing that poetry shit https://t.co/W2ku1PldAS 20 hours ago
Search The Gray Pen
Top Posts & Pages